Tuesday, June 24, 2014

chit chat between muslim and muslimah

10 SEPTEMBER 2010
Muslim:salam
Muslimah:salam
Muslim:how are you?
Muslimah:Alhamdulillah.i’m fine.how about you?
Muslim:me too.i’m fine.you know i’m really fine
Muslimah:wow that great.is there any good new that make you really fine?
Muslim:ya i have a good new.you is my good new.
Muslimah:what?me is your good new?i’m not really understand.
Muslim:you want chat with me is the best new that i have in my life
Muslimah:why you saying like that?i’m not really comfortable with that
Muslim:don’t you know that i like you.really much.i already told you right?
Muslimah:ya but i can’t
Muslim:why you always say that word?
Muslimah:i already told you many time.i want finish my study first.that my first priority
Muslim:i can wait until you finish your study
Muslimah:no need
Muslim:why?
Muslimah:because i already accept you as a friend.not more than that
Muslim:but i like you so much.in other word i love you
Muslimah:me too.i love you too as a friend.not more than that
Muslim:why are you always repeat the same thing?
Muslimah: because that is the truth.is forbidden right if we lie.so i just tell you the truth.i love just as afriend
Muslim:but i love you
Muslimah:stop it.please respect me
Muslim:you know why i really like you?
Muslimah:what?
Muslim:first is you are muslim.then you using hijjab and you are kind
Muslimah:how come you know i’m a kind person?
Muslim:i know from our conversation.
Muslimah:only from our conversation you said i’m a kind person?
Muslim:ya
Muslimah:no i’m not really kind
Muslim:so please accept me
Muslimah:i have to finish my study first.please understand me
Muslim:can you imagine when you finish your study and i come to you and say to you”would youmarry me?”what you will say?
Muslimah:i will say “salam muslim.let me introduce to you.this is my beloved husband and these ismy kids.honey this is my chat friend.muslim
Muslim:what you mean?
Muslimah:i already married with some one else
Muslim:so you never have dream be my girlfriend or my wife?
Muslimah:never.because you is my friend.i only will married with my husband
Muslim:so i will be you boyfriend.
Muslimah:everyone in this world have their own right to be someone lover.ya.you can be my boyfriend but i can’t be your girlfriend.that my right
Muslim:please........i really love you.i can’t life without you
Muslimah:ok i love you but just as a friend
Muslim:don’t say just as a friend.just i love you
Muslimah:can not.that word just for my husband.
Muslim:ok if you saying like that next year we will get married
Muslimah:what?are you crazy?
Muslim:ya i’m crazy on you
Muslimah:enough muslim.
Muslim:but why you really don’t want to accept me.why????or you already have a boyfriend?
Muslimah:never.i’m never have boyfriend in my life
Muslim:so let me be the first one
Muslimah:can not......
Muslim:but i love you
Muslimah:me too as a friend
Muslim:you always say that word it really hurt me
Muslimah:actually this is the first reason why i don’t want my friend be my boyfriend.i will hurt them.same like you.and it hurt me too.because i hurt someone that i love
Muslim:but i love you.love you so much.love you.............i love you so much
Muslimah:enough muslim.stop it
Muslim:i love you..................
Muslimah:you know what muslim
Muslim:what?

Muslimah:you saying like that same like you love me more than you love Allah Rasulullah and your
parent.don’t you realize it?think muslim.i’m just a normal person.nothing special on me.
Muslim:i don’t care what you say.the only one i know that i love you so much.nice to talk to you.i have to go.salam..............
Muslimah:salam
11 SEPTEMBER 2010
Muslim:salam
Muslimah:salam
Muslim:how are you?
Muslimah:alhamdulillah.i’m fine.how about you?
Muslim:i’m fine darling
Muslimah:stop muslim.how many time i want to tell you.you just my friend
Muslim:why it really hard for you to accept me?
Muslimah:one of the reason is if i accept you that mean i don’t fair with my friend
Muslim:why?
Muslimah:i already proposed by my boy friend like you.but i reject him and he respect me.so if i accept you it don’t fair to him
Muslim:ah i don’t care about your friend
Muslimah:hey muslim if you don’t care about my friend it same like you don’t care about me
Muslim:ok i’m sorry
Muslimah:for right now if someone want my love my love is just for Allah and if someone want my miss my miss only for Rasulullah
Muslim:ok let me tell you the truth
Muslimah:what?
Muslim:actually i don’t love you like i tell you before.it’s very lucky who get you as their wife
Muslimah:why?
Muslim:your love is just for him.it's really hard to find someone like you nowadays.
Muslimah:not really.i’m just a normal person.
Muslim:from now on we just a friend.i will not be your boyfriend or your husband except
Muslimah:except what?
Muslim:Allah wanted
Muslimah:ya.as we know Allah has arranged everything for us.and Allah arrangement is the best for us
Muslim:ya.i agree
Muslimah:thanks
Muslim:ok i’m sorry for everything bad i say to you before
Muslimah:not really bad actually.i understand your situation.i also have someone in your situation.but not to me.to my other girl friend
Muslim:thanks
Muslimah:i hope Allah will send us the best soul mate
Muslim:amin..............
Muslimah:amin.......
Muslim:the best soul mate from Allah we don’t have to find.it will come to us by itself
Muslimah:ya.by the way.it already 12 midnight.i have to go to bed right now.salam........
Muslim:salam.........
Ha inilah yang dikatakan chit chat yang berfaedah.tak salah untuk kita berkawan dengan berlainan jantina asalkan menjaga batas dan paling penting TIDAK BERCINTA.sebab cinta cintun nila yang akan mendorong kepada maksiat.tapi tak dela semestimnya.depend on someone.but overall macam tu la jadinya.so harap lepas ni makin ramailah wanita yang akan teguh pendirian dan tidak mudah untuk terpedaya kepada pujuk rayu leaki.dan makin ramailah juga lelaki yang menghormati keputusan perempuan
JODOH DARIPADA ALLAH TIDAK PERLU DIACRI.IA AKAN DATANG SECARA SENDIRINYA.DAN CINTA UNTUK SEORANG MUSLIM DAN MUSLIMAH YANG SEJATI HANYALAH UNTUK YANG MAHA ESA
ALLAH YANG MAHA SATU YA RABBI........
AMIN............

No comments:

Post a Comment